The Hagood-Mauldin House, owned and maintained by the Pickens County Historical Society, it was moved from Pickens Courthouse to the new town of Pickens in 1868. It underwent two separate renovations, one by James Earle Hagood, and the second by Judge and Miss Queen Hagood Mauldin when the front porch was changed into Classical Style and the Judge’s office was added. The fine antique furnishings and art were added by Irma Morris.

The historic house will be open for public tours during the Azalea Festival: $5.00 for adult, $2.00 for students 10 AM – 4 PM Saturday.